Pages

Monday, December 15, 2008

Clipmarks

One of the fun things about having a new computer is that I can customize it to my heart's content. I don't have to worry about size or space limitations. Right now, I seem to have all the power, landscaping, and building materials to "build" whatever kind of "house" I want here on the web. So, I've downloaded the Firefox browser, and added several tools to it, just as I had before. But now, however, I've been exploring what other tools might be useful. The one I came upon today was Clipmarks.

Clipmarks allow you to select portions of a page, for printing or emailing or even blogging. Here's a short video to show how it's done:



I haven't even begun to use it, but it sounds like such a great idea, I thought I'd pass it along immediately. I'll let you know what I think of it in a few...

No comments:

Post a Comment