I've just completed viewing Jake the Geek Out Tech's series of 23 short videos on ScreenFlow 4. My timing may seem ironic, since ScreenFlow 5 is already on the market. However, I'm just catching up with learning about the software I purchased a year ago! I made a few screencasts soon after purchase, but haven't had occasion to use it since. Recently I watched the Telestream promotional seminar on their latest version, and realized I needed to know more about the software. SO - I searched YouTube for more information, and lucked upon Jake the Geek Out Tech. He does a superb job of breaking down the task into bite-size viewing morsels, and I can now report - I ate the whole thing! For future reference, I offer this link to the series of videos which is embedded below: ScreenFlow 4 Tutorial.
Thursday, January 1, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment