I'm a sucker for farms. I grew up on the mythology of Dad's farm in Kansas. We visited every summer, and I absolutely LOVED the times we spent there. I even momentarily owned a 1/3 of a 1/2 share of a farm after Dad died (before brother #2 asked us to sell our shares to the cousin who farmed it). SO, naturally when exploring videos on VIMEO's Documentaries channel, I chose to view this one, on Stocks Farm Foods. It's a great little video! The sound is good, the visuals are excellent, and it makes me want to visit its Facebook page(or the farm itself!). Film link: http://vimeo.com/channels/documentaryfilm/52457735
Stocks Farm - How We Started from Christopher Hughes on Vimeo
.I also liked the fact that the filmmaker included this information about his film:
Shot on Stocks Farm in Suffolk and at Stoke Newington Farmers Market using a Canon 5D mk2 and a Canon 7D, sound was recorded using Sennheiser wireless Lav into a Zoom H4N
Why does that interest me? It's very simple: I too have a Zoom H4N! I love knowing that I have equipment equivalent to what's online. And, I have suggestions now for what next to explore - a Sennheiser wireless Lav!

No comments:
Post a Comment