Pages

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Capture Sound on Your Mac

This video shows how to capture the sound on you Mac computer, using a free download of Soundflower. The reason I watched this video was because it sounded automatically when I opened a page in MacWorld. This is VERY disconcerting - it forces one to quickly locate the mute sound button, if you don't want to wake up the household. Now I find something even more interesting. The code I copied here left no choices of dimension. Also, it is very "bloated". I wonder what all is included in its hidden recesses. SO - this is a test...

WARNING: The video shown here is NOT the one I viewed, and tried to copy! I was however able to tweak the size dimensions, but am not at all happy with this site. Not only is the video NOT the one I selected, but the link I copied (shown below the video) is NOT the link to the video, but rather to the page on which I was on when assaulted by the video. Alas, I shan't do this again.

http://www.macworld.com/article/2083402/getting-started-with-garageband.html

1 comment:

  1. Here's a link to the MacWorld article on How to Capture Audio with Soundflower: http://www.macworld.com/article/1159440/soundflower_capture.html

    ReplyDelete