I'm in the midst of 3 projects: transferring files from a Vista to a Windows 8 PC; learning about Audacity for my current class in Digital Media Skills; and doing the laundry. My preferred mode of learning new software seems to be videos, and a quick Google search for Audacity took me to YouTube. Many good videos reside there, and I've seen a few of them. But, on the right-hand side listing of "Featured Videos" I came across one with the delightful title of "How to Convert Vinyl or Cassette to CD - For Free!" Well, this is too good to be true. I've saved 20+ of my favorite vinyl records, but no longer have space for my record player. Now's the time to convert the tracks to CD. This video, from 2008, is better than the 2010 similarly-named video, which uses a portable radio for demonstration purposes. Well, it looks like I have one more project to keep me busy! Meanwhile, it's time for the wash to go into the dryer...
Sunday, October 6, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment