Sunday, January 16, 2011
Falling...
Sad to say, I've fallen behind in my studies (and my blogging!). My current class is COIN 71, a course on AJAX (which began it's history as Asynchronous JavaScript And XML, but now is so much more). I'm still pursuing the Web Development track at Foothill College, but suddenly the classes are much more dependent on programming. I seem to be woefully inadequate in that arena. In fact, I feel like I'm flailing in the deep end of this pool of knowledge, instead of learning individual strokes in comfortable waters. Well, I'll keep plugging away at it a bit more, and see if I can't make some sense of it. It's as if I don't know HOW to study this material. It's an interesting situation. I've always been able to figure things out on my own, but now I find I have to rely on the help of others. That's something that doesn't come natural to me! OK, I've said my piece. Now, it's time to move on...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment