Here's a cute use of web technology: Find out How Many of Me there are in the US. Here's what I found out: 629,822 have the same first name as I, and it is the 78th most popular name. 642 people in the US have the same last name as I, and it's the 41520th most pospular. However, only I have MY name. I received this info in a circulating email, sent to me by cousin Kathy.
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Martha,
ReplyDeleteYour work has been inspirational and helpful to me. When I get stuck, a lot of times I will look at some of your work to see where I am making errors! This blog is no different! I am stuck on how to add more than just a link to my blog (like feeds, widgets,etc.). Maybe you can give me some tips?
http://tech-in-training.blogspot.com/
Michael
Hi Michael! Thanks for the kind words, and the question. I've added a blog item to address how to add a gadget. Also, don't forget about the Blogger Help section - they have pretty good tutorials, and even have some video tutorials on YouTube. Hope this helps!
ReplyDelete