Pages

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Webs2Go Online!

Today I've launched a new blog titled "Webs2Go!", and here it is!! I've been studying web technologies online at Foothill College and at SF City College for several years now. I've already created various blogs (this makes #20!), but most of them are not public. I'm not sure if this one will be either. Anyway, I just thought I'd create a place for my web works and ramblings, so here it is...

I must admit: I also have illusions of one day creating a web business. My partner and I work together on webs - I create and design them, and she manages them. Here's an example of what we've done so far: NARFE 65.

Thus, the title "Webs to Go" alludes to this already-envisioned business enterprise. We've helped friends and associates with developing or maintaining their Web sites, and have entertained ideas of owning our own business. So, here we'll "practice" and explore ideas for this future business of ours. After all, why not start with the end in mind?!

No comments:

Post a Comment